AirMirror is a powerful app that allows you to connect to your Android device remotely from a different device. And there are two helpful modules available: Remote Access and Remote Support. Various modules have various solutions.
Remote access enables you to remain connected to a computer of your own. After logging into the same AirDroid Personal account on the AirMirror App and AirDroid Personal App, you will be able to use the Remote Control, Remote Camera, and Screen Mirroring functions. Remote Control makes it possible for you to directly control the other Android device remotely. Remote Camera helps you to remotely activate the camera of your other Android devices. You can use it to respond to SMS/Whatsapp or do whatever you want. To keep your family members safe, you can use it for remote photography or view the camera’s surroundings in real time.
Screen Mirroring helps you to view the other Android devices on the screen remotely. For live streamers or presentations, you can use it. In Lan connection mode, it is fully free to use AirMirror (both devices connected to the same wifi), but if you get more advanced features, such as unlimited remote data quota, use Remote Camera and One-way Audio in remote connection mode to link up to more devices.
Remote Assistance enables you from a distance to benefit your clients/friends/family members. In contrast with Remote Access, Remote Support cannot directly monitor the computer remotely. But it has its own unique characteristics: gesture tutorial, voice/text post, and VoIP calling. In addition, you can easily create a link with a 9-digit code.
AirMirror Apk Features
- Remote Monitoring: Monitor another phone/tablet directly, do whatever you want, wherever this computer is.
- Camera Remote: You can control the view of another phone from either the front or rear camera. You can position this phone as a family surveillance camera, ensuring the safety of your family.
- Mirroring Screens: Check the screen of your computer in real-time at any time.
- You can use the AirDroid PC Client if you want to monitor Android devices from a PC.
Download AirMirror Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||AirMirror (Apk)|
|Updated||November 25, 2020|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered By||SAND STUDIO|
Searching for a way to Download AirMirror App for Windows 10/8/7 PC? and you land here, then you are in the correct place. Keep reading this article to get more useful help to know, how you can Download and Install one of the best tools app AirMirror App for PC.
Most of the application which available on Google Play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile devices. But do you know you can still use any of Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for computers not available? Yes, there are few simple techniques you can use to install Android apps on personal computers and enjoy them as you use on Android devices.
In this post, we will show different ways to Download AirMirror App on PC in a step by step guide. So before writing about it, let’s see the technical specifications of AirMirror App.
AirMirror is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, AirMirror App for Windows has got over 500,000+ App installations and 4.3 star average user aggregate rating points.
AirMirror App Download for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10:
Most of the applications are developed only for the mobile devices. Apps and Games like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, KineMaster, PicsArt, etc. are available for Android and iOS devices only. But some Android emulators allow us to use all these applications on computers as well.
So even there is no official version of AirMirror App for Computers, you can easily use it with the help of best Emulators. We are writing about two of the popular Android emulators to use AirMirror App on PC.
Method 1: AirMirror App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
Bluestacks, one of the most and widely used Emulator to run Android apps on your Windows Computers. Bluestacks emulator is even available for Mac OS too. We are going to tech you about Bluestacks emulator to Download and Install AirMirror App for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10. Let’s start to read our step by step installation tutorial.
- 1: Download the Bluestacks emulator from the given link, if you haven’t installed it already & Download Bluestacks
- 2: Installation procedure is almost simple. After bluestack emulator installation, open Bluestacks software.
- 3: It will take some time to proper load the Bluestacks initially. Once it is opened properly, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- 4: Google play store will be installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- 5: Now search the required App you want to install on your computer. In our case search for AirMirror App to install on computer.
- 6: Once you click on the Install button, AirMirror App will be installed on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now, just double click on the Installed Application in bluestacks and start using AirMirror App on your Computer/laptop. You can use the application as you use it on your Android or iOS devices.
If you have downloaded an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file from saved location. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game/app. However, google playstore is the standard method and provide updated version of apps/games which is more recommended.
The newest Bluestacks version comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 device. So using Bluestacks emulator is more recommended way to install AirMirror App on computer/laptop. Just you need to have a minimum configuration computer/laptop to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading or any kind of issues while playing high graphics games like PUBG Mobile.
Method 2: AirMirror App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator which is downloaded lot of time in recent. It is more flexible, fast & exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will write how to Download AirMirror App for PC/Laptop Windows 7 or 8 or 10 using MemuPlay.
- 1: Download & Install MemuPlay Emulator on your PC/Laptop. Official link is given bellow just click on it for download and install purpose & Click to Visit Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2: Once you installed the Memuplay emulator, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen. Just double click on app to open it.
- 3: Now search for AirMirror App on Google playstore. Find the official App, click on it to Install.
- 4: After successful app installation, you can find AirMirror app on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is more simple and easy to use pc software. It is very lightweight and fast compared to Bluestacks. As it is specially designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high graphics most popular games like PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty & Garena Free Fire etc.
We have written this article on AirMirror App Download for PC/Laptop . If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or AirMirror App for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!