After India’s Ban, How Can I Download BGMI? – In the sake of national security, the Indian government enacted a section 69A ban on the wildly popular battle royale game Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on July 28, 2022. The BGMI app has been taken down from the Google Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS, respectively. The BGMI games can no longer be downloaded or played in India.
How to install BGMI on an Android phone
Despite the fact that BGMI was blocked and removed from the Play Store, you can still install and play the game by downloading the BGMI APK from the internet. The BGMI APK file includes several codes and resources needed to operate the application. The BGMI app can still be played by those who have installed it. A risk exists when downloading BGMI using an APK file. Users must be certain that the apk won’t also result in the installation of malware on their Android smartphone.
How to download the BGMI apk to your smartphone
- First, launch a browser (such as Chrome) and type “BGMI APK download” into the search bar.
- If you want a direct download link, visit this page.
- The APK will then begin to download after you click the download button.
- To install the APK, you must first activate the “Unknown source installations” setting in “Settings.”
- When the download is finished, click the APK file and select “Install.”
- Start the game.
- Install the extra game resources.
- Join the game and have fun.